Do you need Halloween costume ideas? We have them for you!
Do you want to be something unique for Halloween? Or do you just want bragging rights that your costume was homemade? Here are 6 ideas that will keep people talking about your costume for years to come.
1. The Iphone 6. Decorate large piece of black cardboard with construction paper to make apps. Curl cardboard slightly to make controversial bend in phone.
2. A paint chip sample. Use a large piece of cardboard. Paint stripes with various shades of the same color. For homeowners, this costume can be scary.
3. It's raining cats and dogs. Go to the local thrift shop and buy all the dog and cat stuffed animals. Staple them to an open umbrella.
4. Rubic's cube. Find square box, paint it black, and cut out holes for the head and arms. Using construction paper, make the colored tiles for each side.
5. Spelling bee. Wear a black shirt with black pants. Use florescent yellow duct tape to make stripes around torso to make bee body. Use pipe cleaners and a headband to make antennas. Staple cut out words to the body.
6. A bunch of grapes. Blow up a bunch of purple balloons. Staple the ends to an old shirt. Wear a green hat. Think you have seen this before? You can use face paint to paint a frown on your face and become sour grapes.
your transcription services scarier than
Freddy Kreuger? Contact us here
for a personalized plan and payment options.
You will be happy to know that Transcription Plus LLC's fully American-based staff is full of treats, not tricks.